Monday, September 1, 2008

My Little Picasso

Earlier today I decided to let Will color. I told him that he had to sit at the table and I only gave him three crayons. I figured that it would be easier to keep up with them. WRONG!! Well he got bored and moved on to something else and I thought I picked up all the crayons. Some time went by and I saw him with one. I thought nothing of it and I took it from him. Later that night I was coming out of the bathroom in our hallway and I saw something on the wall. Upon closer inspection I saw it was ......BLUE CRAYON!!! So I consulted my "Queen of Clean" book and it said for crayon removal on hard surfaces to take a wet cloth with baking soda on it and rub it off. I was surprised that I barely had to scrub it and came off. Hope someone could use this tip! BTW Will is now limited to Color Wonder Markers and his Aquadoodle!!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment