Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy October

Well this month has just started and every weekend I have something to do! We want to take Will to go Pumpkin picking -some thing we plan to do as a tradition yearly, we also want to go to Dollywood because we have season passes and we want to get our money's worth. I also have a baby shower coming up that I offered to help with the decorations. (thanks to my Cricut!) So I am in major craft mode. Unfortunately Jason was trying to change the blade and broke the blade housing. So I am feverishly trying to get a new ASAP but I have called different stores in the area and no luck! The shower is on the 18th so I am stressing out! We are in the process of Halloween decorating which is so fun because Will loves to help. This week I want to decorate the porch. Now that Will is getting older he is enjoying decorations more. And of coarse he loves to help. I can't wait until Christmas! That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment