Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Celebrations

Had a good Mother's day Sunday. We went to church together in the morning. Will gave me gift - mother and child earrings to match my necklace from my first Mother's Day. Then Jason had to work. Later that day we took my mom to church and then went out to eat at Da Vinci's Italian restaurant. Since we really didn't get to spend time as a family Sun Jason and Will are taking me to Trio to eat tonight -I LOVE this place!! Today is actually my 8 year anniversary which we will celebrate on Saturday. Then Tuesday will be my birthday-what can I say May is one of our busy months!! I'm just happy for us to spend time all together. All the fancy jewelry and steak dinners could not compare to us being all together because with Jason's schedule it is rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment