Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ween Party

A couple of weekends ago we had our first annual Halloween Party-or as Will calls it-a Ween Party! I had so much fun making decorations and even got brave enough to make the pinata. It had a few challenges along the way but I was happy with the way it turned out. One thing I wasn't expecting was how cold it was. I had planned a cool skeleton scavenger hunt to do in the dark but the kids were freezing. We were going to play "hot potato" with a severed hand but it scared some of the kids so we did it "old school" with an actual potato. Everyone had a good time even Will who for some reason refused to wear his Thomas the Train costume. We did,however, manage to get him to wear his dinosaur hoodie. You never can tell what is going on in the 3yr old brain! I already have some ideas planned for next year-I can't wait!!
Daddy and cousin Anthony
My Pinata
Too much fog machine!!


Cousin Morgan


Nevaeh and Ashleigh play in the yucky boxes

RJ chows down on some chicken!


Will takes a swing

No comments:

Post a Comment