Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Goodies and Snake Catchin'

Here's some pictures of mom's birthday back in the beginning of the month. I made her a 60 Sucks bouquet,got her a gift to Belk(one of her favorite stores) and took her to lunch. I got the bouquet idea from the Cricut MB and it turned out pretty well. I just had to hide it from Will because he LOVES Dum Dum pops.
Also a pic of my new patio set which I am so looking forward to using this summer. Got a great deal at Wal Mart and I had some anniversary money put aside. Family cook outs will be great this season! And I figure since it's a good size Will and I could do projects and play doh on it as well. I am trying to really create a relaxing vibe on my back porch -somewhere to wind down and hang out. And my summer goal is to do more reading so this will be perfect.
We got a butterfly net at the dollar store the other day to use getting bugs out of the kiddie pool but as you can see Will has other plans for it!! He told me he was catching bees! Bees is his word for anything that flies. Instead we caught a ........SNAKE!! I am not especially scared of snakes but when I encountered this up close and personal I was a little concerned. Turns out it was just a King Snake which is pretty much harmless. And they kill copperheads so that's a good thing. Will was not afraid at all -he hissed at it and tried to follow it down into the woods.
Mom's Birthday Goodies
Lookin' good at 60!!New Patio Set All serious bee catchers need a lollipop!Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment