Monday, June 22, 2009

Star Bird Feeders

This week we are working on 4th of July projects. I have found a lot of cool blogs that have inspired me to do more activities with Will. Since he almost three I am hoping his attention span will be a little longer! LOL! I can only hope. We are going to have a theme every week-reminiscent of my Childhood Ed days. The project we did today was Star Bird Feeders courtesy of Teaching My Little Bookworm's blog. We took star cookie cutters, cut of bread stars and poked a hole in them with a straw. Now they are drying. Tomorrow we will spread peanut butter on them and dip in bird seed. Then we will add string and hang from a tree branch. I think Will really enjoyed this he kept saying "Cool Mommy!" I am glad! This is the first project we have done in a while and I am looking forward to the rest of the week!
Showing His Work
The Finished Project!

1 comment: